A Financial Planner is a professional who advice in topics related to your personal finances.
This can change depending on your profile and financial needs, but some of the services you can expect include:
- Tax planning, to help you optimize your tax payments.
- Retirement planning, to ensure you have enough financial resources when you stop working.
- Estate planning, to make sure your estate pass to the next generation in the most efficient way.
- Insurance planning, to make sure you and your family are financially protected.
- Budgeting, to help you analyse what you should be saving on regular basis.
Before taking any action, do not forget to read the article 10 principles to consider when looking for financial advice.