One of the key foundations of your Lifetime Financial Plan is your retirement strategy.
Taking positive action today will not only save you money, but also prevent future problems.
In this guide, you will find the most relevant aspects that you should consider when you are living in Switzerland and planning for retirement.
• Are you saving tax-efficiently?
• How does your plan affect your family?
• When should you do voluntary purchases to your 2nd pillar?
• Annuity, Lump-sum or both?
• Can you have more than a 3a pillar account? Why?